Do not order from Happy Vaper if you are not of legal age
- First-time customers/orders must use 'Flat Rate Canada' (Canada Post), OR 'In-Store Pickup' for age verification purposes. UPS or Purolator will be changed to a comparable Canada Post shipping method to ensure age verification processes.
- All fees incurred in the processing, shipment, return shipment AND re-stocking of your order WILL NOT BE REFUNDED
All shipped orders are subject to AGE VERIFICATION. To ensure compliance with provincial and pending federal laws, you will be asked to show ID/Proof of Age at the time of your first delivery/pick-up. **If you do not meet the legal age requirements in your province or jurisdiction, your order WILL be denied and returned to the warehouse.
19+ in Ontario, BC, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island.
18+ in Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon
* Legal age varies by province/jurisdiction
Free Canada-Wide Shipping **Unfortunately, we cannot offer free shipping to the Canadian Territories: Yukon, NWT, Nunavut.
- Available for qualifying orders over $99.00 CAD (before taxes)
- To qualify for free shipping, ALL products must be marked with the logo. If one or more of the products do not qualify for free shipping, you will not be presented with the Free Shipping option.
- Best effort delivery. 1-13 business days in Canada (usually less than 5).
- Dealers are excluded.
Shipping within Canada
- Same Day Shipping - Available to Toronto & Area (click for service area map). * Will arrive today for orders placed and paid for by 11:00am, Monday to Friday.
- Flat Rate, Canada-Wide - Next business day locally, 1 to 3 business days regionally, and 2 to 7 business days nationally between major Canadian centers. Up to 13 business days to remote regions.
- Regular Parcel - 3 business days locally, 4 to 6 business days regionally, and 5 - 10 business days nationally between major Canadian centers.
- Expedited Parcel - Next business day locally, 1 to 3 business days regionally, and 2 to 7 business days nationally between major Canadian centers.
- Xpresspost - Next day locally, 1 to 2 days regionally, and two days nationally.
- Priority Post - Next morning nationally.
Shipping to the US
- Xpresspost US - 3-5 Business days
- Expedited Parcel - USA - 8 Business days
- Small air packet - as little as 4 business days (no tracking numbers)
- Small surface packet - as little as 6 business days (no tracking numbers)
How To Estimate Your shipping Rate:
- Select all the items you wish to buy and add them to your shopping cart.
- Select 'View Cart' on the top right of the page.
- On the bottom of your shopping cart list, you will see 'Calculate Shipping Rate' with two drop down menus.
- Select your shipping country, province/state. Type in your postal/zip code. Click on 'Recalculate'
- In the drop down menu, you will now see the shipping rate for different shipping methods.
*If the product you ordered is in stock, Happy Vaper will generally
ship your order next business day
**Please note that the above delivery time lines are
estimates provided by Canada Post
Taxes and Other Fees
If an order is shipped to a Canadian province or territory, Happy Vaper must collect the applicable taxes listed below.
- British Columbia (BC) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Alberta (AB) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Saskatchewan (SK) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Manitoba (MB) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Ontario (ON) - 13% HST on merchandise and freight
- Quebec (QC) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- New Brunswick (NB) - 15% HST on merchandise and freight
- Nova Scotia (NS) - 15% HST on merchandise and freight
- Prince Edward Island (PE) - 15% HST on merchandise and freight
- Newfoundland (NL) - 15% HST on merchandise and freight
- Northwest Territories (NT) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Yukon (YT) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
- Nunavut (NU) - 5% GST on merchandise and freight
Happy Vaper does not collect taxes on orders shipped outside of Canada. However, orders shipped outside of Canada may be subject to import duties, taxes, and customs processing fees. These fees are usually applied by the Customs Agency of the destination country and are often collected by the carrier or brokerage company. Please be aware that you are responsible for paying any applicable import duties, taxes, or fees that may arise. Unfortunately, Happy Vaper is unable to give estimates for these fees. Please contact your local customs office for more information.